I have finally decided to sit down and answer all your lovely questions.
Thank you to all those who submitted questions in! I really appreciate it.
Shall we begin?
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
This is really hard, but I would say probably Greece or Rome.
2. What is your ultimate dream place to live?
Either California or a country in Europe, but I’m not sure which.
1. What is your favorite dessert?
2. What are your hobbies?
Photography, reading, blogging, 4-H, theatre, and a bit of writing.
1. What’s your favorite animal?
Owls. They are so mysterious and beautiful. I also love orangutans. ❤
2. What’s your favorite food?
I don’t particularly have a “favorite” food, but my favorite type of food is Mexican.
3. What’s your favorite sport?
I don’t watch sports or do any sports, so I honestly don’t know.
1. How would you describe yourself in one word?
Curious? I’ll just go with that.
2. Would you rather camp or stay in a hotel?
I’ve never gone tent-camping, but I have gone to camps with cabins. But in this situation, I think you are meaning tent-camping, so I’ll say a hotel (does anyone else have a hard time falling asleep in hotels?).
3. Sweet or sour?
Depends on my mood.
4. Favorite candy?
CHOCOLATE! Especially…Reese’s cups. Has anyone tried the Reese’s cups with the Reese’s pieces in them? They’re to die for!
5. Do you like math?
Nope. Not at all.
1. If you were a character in a book, how would the author describe you?
Wow, this is hard.
A thin, short, blonde girl with freckles showered across her cheeks. She appeared to be about 12 years old? Maybe 13. Her bang covers over her left eye.
Okay, we’ll just go with that for my appearance. My characteristics would be shy, stubborn, sarcastic, and nerdy.
2. What is your favorite outfit?
I like to wear flannels, jeans, and combat boots.
3. If you could only eat one category of food (grains, fruit, etc.) for one day, which would you choose?
I would definitely choose fruit!
4. What is your favorite color?
5. What is your favorite quote or Bible verse?
I love many quotes, but the one that has stuck the most is: “Not all those who wander are lost.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien.
Taiya Maddison’s Questions:
1. Favorite songs right now?
Blank Space by Taylor Swift, Scars to Your Beautiful by Alessia Cara, and Attention by Charlie Puth. The last two are my current favorites that play on the radio, and the first one is my all time favorite song. ❤
2. If you could be anyone else for a day, who would it be?
First of all, let me just say- this is one crazy question! Can it be a fictional character? I would say Annabeth Chase.
1. Donkeys or zebras?
They’re so different and cute in their own way! (BTW, in case you couldn’t tell until now, I am quite the fickle.)
2. What’s your favorite singer?
My favorite singer is Taylor Swift and my favorite band is Twenty One Pilots.
3. Do you like rain?
I like rain on days that we aren’t going anywhere. I don’t like rain when we have plans.
4. What’s your favorite neutral color?
And that concludes my Q&A!
Thank you all so much for submitting questions! I had fun answering them.